Congress final program
Important Dates and Deadlines
|Congress Date:||December 4-8, 2017|
|Deadline for Abstract Submission:||September 22, 2017|
|Late Registration Deadline:||November 21, 2017|
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
I. Paper Presentation:
* Presenters, whose abstracts are accepted either in speech form or in poster form, should be available to present their posters or to make their speech according to the scientific committee’s resolved venue and schedule.
- Please note that paper presenters (corresponding authors) are not required to be the FIRST AUTHORs as well.
* If the abstract is accepted for oral presentation, the author who has submitted the abstract is required to present it on time. If the abstract is accepted as a poster, the author who has submitted it is required to be available/within reach in due time to discuss his/her chosen topic and to make short replies to the audiences’ questions and enquiries.
* Each participant can have only one oral presentation. This restriction does not apply to those participants invited to side-meetings, or those ones co-authored a paper (not as the first author) and submitted it to the congress. Participants who have more than one paper accepted provisionally should inform the congress secretariat in due course about their chosen abstract for presentation.
* If the corresponding author, for any reason, is not able to present the paper, the co-author can present it as the presenter. Authors must make the secretariat aware of any changes in presenters up to 15 days prior to the congress start-day.
II. Abstract Confirmation and Its Annex:
* Abstracts for papers must be between 400-600 words. Mandatory details and requirements are as follows:
- Exact title of paper both in Persian and English
- Author(s)’ full name(s) and degree(s)
- Author(s)’ academic/organizational affiliation(s)
- Presenter(s)’ email address
III. Presentation Withdrawal:
* If decided to withdraw presentation, the presenters must submit their written withdrawals to the congress secretariat up to 15 days prior to the congress start-day.
* Please be notified that only those authors who have submitted their papers (also known as corresponding authors) can withdraw from presentation.
IV. Originality and Authenticity:
* All submitted papers must be original and precise, and possess novelty and nobility. Papers must not be previously published or submitted elsewhere, totally or partly.
V. Abstract Publication:
* Having been revised finally by author(s) in due course of a week after the announcement of accepted papers is made, abstracts will be published just as in the format they are presented. In cases where papers portray numerous grammatical and typographical errors, the congress secretariat is allowed to amend and modify the text. The secretariat will strive not to make any changes to the text meaning. For this reason, authors who have submitted papers will be informed about any changes and asked to check the whole text before publication.
* After receiving the acceptance letter for submitted papers, presenters are required to make their own registration in the congress. Please be notified that accepted abstracts will be published in the event that their authors have made online registration via the congress website.
- Please be advised that merely to submit abstracts and receive an early acceptance from the scientific committee is not to be considered as a permission to participate and present papers in the congress. It is necessary for presenters to first register via the congress website after they received early acceptance.